Thursday, August 16, 2007

You Are More Than Enough: Every Woman's Guide to Purpose, Passion, and Power

My most recent book, "You Are More Than Enough: Every Woman's Guide to Purpose, Passion, and Power" was published by the first publisher I approached. I attended the Henderson Writer's Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada and while attending wrote a query letter about my idea. I showed the letter to two agents and one publisher's representative. The representative took my letter back to his publisher and called to say they were interested. I met with his boss a month later who said she wanted the book and six months later I turned in my manuscript.

It helped that I had several other books which had been published previously and I am a motivational speaker. Publishers today want to work with someone who will promote the book as much if not more than they do. I do three things every day to promote the book.

Judi Moreo

No comments:

Post a Comment